No need to skip this yummy holiday tradition!
Try this IP Phase 1-4 friendly recipe for delicious, satisfying Egg Nog!
- 1 Ideal Protein Vanilla Pudding Mix
- Da Vinci’s Sugar Free Eggnog Syrup
- 2 Splenda packets
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1 oz milk
- 1 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 7 oz water
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolks until they lighten in color.
- Gradually add Splenda packets and continue to beat until dissolved. Set aside.
- Mix the Ideal Protein Vanilla Pudding Mix with water and milk.
- In a medium saucepan, over high heat, combine the prepared pudding mix with the nutmeg and cinnamon (optional), and bring to a boil. Stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and gradually temper the hot mixture into the egg and Splenda mixture.
- Once mixed, return everything to the pot and cook until the mixture reaches 160 degrees F.
- Pour into a medium mixing bowl, and set in the refrigerator to chill.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, beat the egg whites to soft peaks.
- With the mixer running gradually, add the Da Vinci’s Sugar Free Eggnog Syrup.
- Whisk the egg whites into the chilled mixture. Serve and enjoy!